Pharmacy Degree Programme:
- Degree Awarded: Masters in Pharmacy
- Duration: 5 years
- Official Application Fee: 150 Euros.
- Mode of Entrance Test: Paper Based or Online.
- Official Entrance Exam: Biology & Chemistry conducts by the university
- Official Registration Fees: 250 Euros, needs to after entrance exam
- Tuition Fees: 7,000 Euros Per year
The degree programme pharmacy trains highly qualifies pharmacy professionals by organising and providing modern university-level studies in Pharmacy, conducting relevant scientific research and providing efficient practical training.
Structure of the programme:
- Years 1-2: Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology, Internal Diseases, the Lithuanian Language.
- Years 3-5: Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Botany and Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapy, Pharmaceutical care and Social Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Bio-pharmaceutics, Practical Training at Public and Private Pharmacies.
- Career Opportunities: Be employed at pharmacies, pharmaceutical wholesale companies, companies of the pharmaceutical industry, agencies of international pharmaceutical companies, or laboratories engaged in pharmaceutical research; Engage in pharmaceutical activities and carry out scientific research; continue your education by entering in PhD programmes.
Career Inspiration Education
Career Inspiration is a leading overseas educational consultancy based in Hyderabad, India.