Ternopil National Medical University, Ternopil city, Ukraine
Studying Medicine is not worth it unless you find the right University. Isn’t it? Yes, so if you are looking for good medical universities in Ukraine, then Ternopil National Medical University, Ternopil City, Ukraine is a great option. Established on September 1, 1957, Ternopil National Medical University is one of the top-ranked Medical Universities in Ukraine. With over 63 years of experience in providing quality education, Ternopil Medical University got 3rd rank with 4th highest level of accreditation by the Ministry of Health & Education in Ukraine. There are around 800 international students from 48 different countries studying at Ternopil National Medical University.
Like all other medical universities in Ukraine, Ternopil National Medical University also offers six years of MMBS Course. MMBS Degree at Ternopil is divided into two parts. The first five years are focused on theoretical knowledge and some practical knowledge of medical science. The last one year is dedicated to an internship.
· Candidates with minimum 50% marks in their 10+12 from any recognized board
· General Candidates with 134 marks & above
· Reserved Category Candidates with 107 Marks & above
Facilities available in Ternopil National Medical University
· Library: Ternopil university has a vast library with a collection of over 400,000 textbooks, journals and periodicals, etc.
· Sports: Keeping in mind about the physical & mental health of students, the University has got both indoor and outdoor sports facilities inside the campus. Students can sport & relax whenever needed.
· Labs: Ternopil National Medical University has the best labs. University accommodates well-equipped labs with modern equipment that every medical student should experience.
· Gym: University is not only best for education, but it also focuses on the student’s well-being. So there is a gym with all the modern machines required.
Why should you choose Ternopil National Medical University for MBBS Course?
· No Entrance tests like GMAT and IELTS for admission in Ternopil National Medical University, Ternopil city, Ukraine.
· This University is part of the Bologna Process that includes agreements with European countries to offer high-quality education. So you can stay assured about the quality of medical science studies.
· Unlike some universities, International Corporation globally recognizes Ternopil National Medical University’s MBBS degree.
· Every student will get individual attention from authorized medical faculty
Can International Students Sustain In Ukraine?
Ukraine is known for its affordable cost of living for all international students. The price of the MBBS course is low and efficient.
Can you choose Ternopil National Medical University?
One significant aspect every international student should look for before choosing their MBBS course is the culture at the University. It is crucial to understand if you can fit in any particular university, city, and country. Talking about TNMU, it is well known for its cultural traditions. Ternopil Medical University is absolutely a centre of cultural and educational wellness. Over 10,000 students are currently pursuing medical courses at University. TNMU includes over 600 highly qualified professors, among which 102 are full-time professors, and 460 are associate professors. This is one of the affordable yet competent universities for Medical sciences. The best international faculty makes TNMU as one of the best universities for Medical courses. The international staff includes eight professors, 30 Associate professions, 17 Assistant professors and one senior lab assistant and three lab assistants.
Students Life & Hostel Facilities in TNMU
Ternopil University offers excellent hostel and accommodation with fully furnished rooms with a quiet environment to study or relax · All hostel rooms accommodate 2 or 3 students each that includes bed, mattresses, pillow, blanket, water heater, desk and table · Ternopil Medical University also provides mess for international students as per their food habits