All about Ukraine:
Ukraine is a country in the Eastern of Europe. The neighboring countries of Ukraine are Belarus, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, and Poland. It has always been hospitable and friendly, always happy to receive foreign businessmen, foreign guests, tourists, and students. Ukraine has a well-developed economy with considerable portions of agricultural and industrial sectors. Space and rocket engineering, aircraft and shipbuilding, high-tech equipment production are among the main branches of the Ukrainian industry.
The space and rocket complex of Ukraine has great potential. Ukraine is distinguished by a high-level scientific potential. After Ukraine regained its independence, ideas of nation cultural revival stimulated the process of democratization in the cultural sphere, pluralism in a creativity process, made cultural life in the regions more active. The broadening of international contacts has become a positive tendency.
Cooperation with Developing Countries:
Ukraine attaches great importance to international economic, scientific, medical, and technological cooperation, particularly in the field of sharing the national experience with other countries. First of all, it concerns the training of highly skilled technical and medical personnel for developing countries. A lot of specialists from developing countries have graduated from the educational institutions of Ukraine.
Ukraine is linked with most major European cities. Most international flights go to Ukraine. International trains enter Ukraine from several countries. Sail by ship is also available between various cities in the black sea and Mediterranean. All official land border crossings into Ukraine are unrestricted if you have a visa ahead of time.
Getting between major Ukrainian cities is best done by train and also by flight. They are a frequent, cheap, and often convenient journey. There are bus services to most cities and towns. Taxi services are numerous in Ukraine. For foreigners, an international driving license is required to drive automobiles in Ukraine.
Advantages of studying in Ukraine:
Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe. Education in Ukraine has a high quality of standard and is recognized in all European Union countries and around the world. Education in Ukraine is affordable compare to other countries in Europe. Your best option if you are looking for your next steps in education for universities in English in Europe.
Studying in Ukraine as an international student, you will find internationally recognized universities by WHO, MCI, UNESCO, INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITIES, EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION, etc.
This means that you have the perfect opportunity for studying in Ukraine as an international student.
Most popular study program is Medicine in Ukraine:
- Accredited government universities with high standard
- Highly qualified faculties most of them are done Ph.D.’s
- Proven high quality of education, core clinical practice at university-affiliated hospitals.
- Affordable tuition and hostel fee
- Medium of instruction in English
- Better job prospects after graduation
- Ukrainian method of teaching accepting worldwide
- Recognized outstanding international faculties
- The moderate climate throughout the year-round
- European standard of life
- The transportation system is one of the best in Europe
- International Students enjoy almost 50% discount on transportation
- Student exchange programs with other universities in Europe
- Better chances of settlement in Europe after educational completion
- Chances of getting permanent residence after graduation
- Participation of students in seminars and project work
- University practical aspect of teaching
- Student VISA assurance to the deserving candidates.
- The general living cost in Ukraine is relatively affordable, compared to other parts of Europe. Most students can survive with as low as between $ 100 to $ 200 per month. This largely depends on the student’s lifestyle.